GM Unit, UAW-GM Benefit Representatives

Unemployment and FMLA are Government programs between the member and the specific agency.  Benefit Representatives can only assist in a limited capacity.  You are best served by contacting the appropriate Government agency with questions or concerns with their programs.  

Benefit Representative calls will be placed through your Group Leader at your worksite.  Benefit Representatives are also available at the Local 652 Hall Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to help answer questions about health care, insurance, retirement, and SUB.   The Hall reps are first-come, first served and please understand that they will also break for lunch. 

You can also call the GM Benefit Center (Health Ins.) at 1-800-489-4646 or the applicable department for the benefit in question.  Many of those numbers can be found here.